Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

NYX HD Concealer

Hold the phone. Call off the search. I have found the BEST  full coverage concealer out there and what makes this more unbelievable I hear you ask? At £6 it will not break the bank. NYX is a brand that I have only really seen when I have been in the US and believed when people of the beauty world have stated that it is hard to come by in Britain. *lies*. They have a great website and as far as I am aware ship all over the UK.
Compared it to the collection concealer (which I already love) ,and in my opinion, it blows it out of the water. The coverage is outstanding. It is completely full coverage but is still incredibly lightweight, allowing you to not look cakey. I am the palest of the pale and my shade (CW01) is a perfect colour match but there is also an incredible range for all skin tones. This concealer comes in 9 different skin shades but also comes in yellow, lavender and green to cover up and redness and help colour correct.


The only minor quibble I have is with the pictures of the different shades on the website. I would highly recommend googling swatches before you purchase or if you live in the US swatch in a store before you buy. This can be purchased online here or if you find yourself near a Next there are a number of stores which have a display.

love
Fiona
x


No comments:

Post a Comment